Friday, April 1, 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along: April 1, 2011

*First make a post on your blog with this picture on top. That lets us know we are in the right place to make a comment so you can follow back.

*Second place your name or blogs name in the first mister Linky and your URL to the tag along post in the second Mister Linky.

*Third visit blogs listed and leave a comment to let them know you’re a new follower and would like a tag back. Or you can just a comment if you’re an old follower if you'd like.

If you have a question or problem you can email me, you'll find it under my contact.

Now if your new don't be shy most of these ladies are here every week and they are very, very friendly (I know because I follow most of them;)

If your new, get out there and visit others like you.


This is a weekly theme so please come back next Friday and join in again if you can. I try to post this on Thursday night around 9:00 pm.


Question of the week: Where is your favorite place to read?
Answer: My favorite place to read is in bed.  Most of my reading occurs at night once every one else is asleep and the house is quiet.  and the most comfortable place to be at that time is in my bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from the 18& Over tag along. I'm also someone who reads in bed. It's just the most comfortable place to enjoy a story. I also write there. :)

    Hope you'll stop by my blog when you get the chance.

    Gabrielle Bisset
    http://gbisset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete